Now with Gear Navigator you will never lost in the town because you can navigate with your Gear smartwatch!
With few simple steps prepare the route in your smartphone, start the navigation and you can
put the phone into the pocket because now you see updated map on the screen of your smartwatch.
• Map View + Satellite View + Google™ Street View
• Use Google™ Maps
• Traffic info on maps
• Four route modes: walking, bicycling, driving and public transportation
• Auto route recalculation when out of the route
• Alternative routes
• Voice instruction commands played in Gear smartwatch
• Two display pages in Gear: Map page with live updated map + direction instructions and Maneuver page showing upcoming maneuver and live left distance
• Up to three waypoints
• Route script with all details available in phone
• Google™ map shown in Gear smartwatch
• Searching places via typing, voice commands and map acquiring
• Autocomplete function showing tips during entering destination name
• Saving defined route to favourites
• Used locations are remembered
• Route restrictions (tolls, highways etc.)
• Vibra advanced notifications - different vibrations depending on maneuver type
• Importing GPX files
• Importing routes, POI and addresses from Android Google Maps™ app
• Battery saving mode
• Night mode
How it works?
✓ Launch application in smartphone and smartwatch.
✓ Tap on Where to go edit box. Enter the name of the location like in Google Maps.
✓ Alternatively you can say the address (tap microphone icon) or acquire location from map (tap on map icon).
✓ If you want to add some waypaoints do it by tapping + icon in action bar.
✓ When your route is ready just click green play button on the bottom. The best route will be find and navigation will start using default mode. To change mode (driving, bicycling, walking) tap route icon in action bar. Default mode can be setup in application Settings.
✓ When the navigation is started the map is shown onto your smart watch.
✓ In Gear smartwatch tap on map to see Google Street View preview. Tap again to back to map.
✓ In Gear smartwatch swipe left and right to switch between map view, maneuvers view and settings view. Tap + / - icons to zoom in / out map or Street View image.
Works on all Gear models: Gear 1 Tizen, Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2-BT, Gear S2-3G/4G, Gear S3-BT, Gear S3-LTE, Gear Sport and Gear Fit 2/ Fit 2 Pro
Get it for from Galaxy Apps on your mobile device or click here.
More on www.gear-navigator.com
- Gear Navigator Companion
- Must have for all travellers
- Maps and services provided by Google™
- Google™ Street View
- Voice and text guidance in your language
- Get it