First standalone navigation app for Samsung Gear smartwatches!
Now with Gear Navigator Standalone you will never lost in the town because you can navigate with your Gear smartwatch!
With few simple steps prepare the route in your Gear smartwatch, start the navigation and see updated map and maneuvers on the screen of your watch.
• May work as standalone application without smartphone connection (GPS and Internet data are taken from smartwatch)
• Turn by turn navigation
• Map View + Satellite View + Google™ Street View
• Uses Google™ Maps
• Four route modes: walking, bicycling, driving and public transportation
• Alternative routes
• Auto route recalculation when out of the route
• Voice instruction commands played in Gear smartwatch
• Two display pages in Gear: Map page with live updated map + direction instructions and Maneuver page showing upcoming maneuver, live left distance, total distance and arrival time
• Up to two waypoints
• Interactive route script with all details
• Route restrictions (tolls, highways etc.)
• Searching places via typing, voice commands and map acquiring
• Show suggested places (POI) related to searched location
• Vibra advanced notifications - different vibrations depending on maneuver type
• Battery saving mode
• Night mode
Works on: Gear S, all Gear S2, Gear S3 and Gear Sport models and variants.
Get it for from Galaxy Apps on your mobile device or click here.
- Gear Navigator Standalone
- Must have for all travellers
- Maps and services provided by Google™
- Google™ Street View
- Voice and text guidance in your language
- No additional software installed in phone
- Get it