- Written by Luke
- Published in Samsung Gear
- Read 85333 times
- font size decrease font size increase font size
First standalone navigation app for Samsung Galaxy & Gear smartwatches!
Now with G-Maps Pro you will never lost in the town because you can navigate with your smartwatch!
With few simple steps prepare the route in your smartwatch, start the navigation and see updated map and maneuvers on the screen of your watch.
• May work as standalone application without smartphone connection (GPS and Internet data are taken from smartwatch)
• Turn by turn navigation
• Map View + Satellite View + Google™ Street View
• Uses Google™ Maps
• Voice and text guidance in your language (81 languages supported)
• Four route modes: walking, bicycling, driving and public transportation
• In public transport mode departure times of all means of transport
• Alternative routes
• Auto route recalculation when out of the route
• Map free movement mode, if you don't want to define route
• Voice instruction commands played in smartwatch
• Two display pages in smartwatch: Map page with live updated map + direction instructions and Maneuver page showing upcoming maneuver, live left distance, total distance and arrival time
• Up to two waypoints
• Interactive route script with all details
• Route restrictions (tolls, highways etc.)
• Searching places via typing, voice commands and map acquiring
• Show suggested places (POI) related to searched location
• Vibra advanced notifications - different vibrations depending on maneuver type
• Battery saving mode
• Color themes (5 colors)
• Night mode
Works on: Galaxy Watch 3, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Active 2, Galaxy Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3 and Gear S2 (all variants).
Get it for from Galaxy Store on your mobile device or click here.
- G-Maps Pro
- Must have for all travellers
- Maps and services provided by Google™
- Google™ Street View
- Voice and text guidance in your language
- No additional software installed in phone
- Get it