What's that song? [Huawei]
- Written by Luke
- Published in HarmonyOS
- Read 3046 times
- font size decrease font size increase font size
How often do you hear a song but you do not know its title?
What's that song is first and only application for Huawei Watch 3 smartwatches that allows you to instantly identify song that is being played. Once the song is named and identified it can be played via streaming services like Spotify, YouTube or Deezer.
What's that song? app offers:
• Identify song that is being played
• Finding song title, artist name, album title, release year and more
• Providing links to Spotify, Deezer and YouTube services
• Storing results for later usage
• Recognition service provided by ACRCloud™
This is great option for all music lovers.
Works on HarmonyOS Huawei Watch 3 (all variants).
Get it for from AppGallery directly on your smartwatch or via Health app / AppGallery on your smartphone.