Navigation - G Maps Viewer for smartwatches is Google Maps™ navigation viewer for Huawei Watch 3, GT3 and GT2 Pro smartwatches. This app shows navigational directions and plays voice guidance that comes directly from Google Maps™ android app.
How it works:
First time after installation:
• Launch Navigation in phone or tablet
• Grant requested permission
Every time when you want to use navigation:
• Launch Android Google Maps™ app in phone or tablet
• If autostart option is disabled: in smartwatch launch Navigation app
• Google Maps™ directions will be shown on your smartwatch
• Google Maps™ voice guidance will be played on smartwatch (on Anadroid < 11)
• Incoming maneuver is signalled in smartwatch by advanced vibrations and sound
• Choose the most suitable colour theme from app settings
This is companion app what means that host app must be installed on your phone from Huawei App Gallery.
Navigation app for smartwatch is available through the App Gallery app on Huawei smartwatch.
Works on Huawei Watch 3, Huawei GT3 and Huawei GT2 Pro (all variants).
This app shows only directions, distances, maneuvers and ETA, map is not displayed on smartwatch.
• Launch Navigation in phone and check if all permissions are granted
• Check Settings / Apps / Navigation / Battery / Allow background activity. Switch should set to: enabled
• Check Settings / Apps / Maps / Battery / Allow background activity. Switch should set to: enabled
• Make sure that notifications are enabled for Android Google Maps™ app, go to Settings / Apps / Maps / Notifications. Switch should set to: enabled
• Note that directions in watch are shown only when navigation in Android Google Maps™ app is started (it is not enough to just launch Google Maps™ app)
- Turn by turn navigation
- Shows directions directly from Android Google Maps™ app
- Plays voice guidance from Google Maps™ app right on your smartwatch
- Advanced vibrations, three short vibrations for right turns, two for left turns
- Get it for phone / tablet from Huawei App Gallery
- Get it for smartwatch from App Gallery on Huawei smartwatch
How often do you hear a song but you do not know its title?
What's that song is first and only application for Huawei Watch 3 smartwatches that allows you to instantly identify song that is being played. Once the song is named and identified it can be played via streaming services like Spotify, YouTube or Deezer.
What's that song? app offers:
• Identify song that is being played
• Finding song title, artist name, album title, release year and more
• Providing links to Spotify, Deezer and YouTube services
• Storing results for later usage
• Recognition service provided by ACRCloud™
This is great option for all music lovers.
Works on HarmonyOS Huawei Watch 3 (all variants).
Get it for from AppGallery directly on your smartwatch or via Health app / AppGallery on your smartphone.
- What's that song?
- Instantly identify played song
- Spotify, YouTube and Deezer links
- The only music recognition app for Huawei Watch 3
- Get it
Now with Navigation Companion app you will never lost in the town because you can navigate with your Huawei Watch 3 series smartwatch!
With few simple steps prepare the route in your smartphone, start the navigation and you can
put the phone into the pocket because now you see updated map on the screen of your smartwatch.
• Map View + Satellite View
• Use Google™ Map services
• Traffic info on maps
• Four route modes: walking, bicycling, driving and public transportation
• Auto route recalculation when out of the route
• Alternative routes
• Voice guidance in your language played in smartwatch
• Two display pages in smartwatch: Map page with live updated map + direction instructions and Maneuver page showing upcoming maneuver and live left distance
• Up to three waypoints
• Route script with all details available in phone
• Google™ map shown directly in smartwatch
• Searching places via typing, voice commands and map acquiring
• Autocomplete function showing tips during entering destination name
• Saving defined route to favourites
• Used locations are remembered
• Route restrictions (tolls, highways etc.)
• Vibra advanced notifications - different vibrations depending on maneuver type
• Importing GPX files
• Importing routes, POI and addresses from Android Google Maps™ app
• Battery saving mode
• Night mode
How it works?
✓ Launch application in smartphone and smartwatch.
✓ Tap on Where to go edit box. Enter the name of the location like in Google Maps™ Android app.
✓ Alternatively you can say the address (tap microphone icon) or acquire location from map (tap on map icon).
✓ If you want to add some waypaoints do it by tapping + icon in action bar.
✓ When your route is ready just click green play button on the bottom. The best route will be find and navigation will start using default mode. To change mode (driving, bicycling, walking) tap route icon in action bar. Default mode can be setup in application Settings.
✓ When the navigation is started the map is shown onto your smart watch.
✓ In smartwatch swipe left and right to switch between map view, maneuvers view and settings view. Tap + / - icons or use bezel to zoom in / out map or Street View image.
Works on all variants of Huawei Watch 3
Get the watch app directly from App Gallery on your watch.