Navigation - G Maps Viewer for smartwatches is Google Maps™ navigation viewer for Huawei Watch 3, GT3 and GT2 Pro smartwatches. This app shows navigational directions and plays voice guidance that comes directly from Google Maps™ android app.
How it works:
First time after installation:
• Launch Navigation in phone or tablet
• Grant requested permission
Every time when you want to use navigation:
• Launch Android Google Maps™ app in phone or tablet
• If autostart option is disabled: in smartwatch launch Navigation app
• Google Maps™ directions will be shown on your smartwatch
• Google Maps™ voice guidance will be played on smartwatch (on Anadroid < 11)
• Incoming maneuver is signalled in smartwatch by advanced vibrations and sound
• Choose the most suitable colour theme from app settings
This is companion app what means that host app must be installed on your phone from Huawei App Gallery.
Navigation app for smartwatch is available through the App Gallery app on Huawei smartwatch.
Works on Huawei Watch 3, Huawei GT3 and Huawei GT2 Pro (all variants).
This app shows only directions, distances, maneuvers and ETA, map is not displayed on smartwatch.
• Launch Navigation in phone and check if all permissions are granted
• Check Settings / Apps / Navigation / Battery / Allow background activity. Switch should set to: enabled
• Check Settings / Apps / Maps / Battery / Allow background activity. Switch should set to: enabled
• Make sure that notifications are enabled for Android Google Maps™ app, go to Settings / Apps / Maps / Notifications. Switch should set to: enabled
• Note that directions in watch are shown only when navigation in Android Google Maps™ app is started (it is not enough to just launch Google Maps™ app)
- Turn by turn navigation
- Shows directions directly from Android Google Maps™ app
- Plays voice guidance from Google Maps™ app right on your smartwatch
- Advanced vibrations, three short vibrations for right turns, two for left turns
- Get it for phone / tablet from Huawei App Gallery
- Get it for smartwatch from App Gallery on Huawei smartwatch
How often do you hear a song but you do not know its title?
What's that song is first and only application for Huawei Watch 3 smartwatches that allows you to instantly identify song that is being played. Once the song is named and identified it can be played via streaming services like Spotify, YouTube or Deezer.
What's that song? app offers:
• Identify song that is being played
• Finding song title, artist name, album title, release year and more
• Providing links to Spotify, Deezer and YouTube services
• Storing results for later usage
• Recognition service provided by ACRCloud™
This is great option for all music lovers.
Works on HarmonyOS Huawei Watch 3 (all variants).
Get it for from AppGallery directly on your smartwatch or via Health app / AppGallery on your smartphone.
- What's that song?
- Instantly identify played song
- Spotify, YouTube and Deezer links
- The only music recognition app for Huawei Watch 3
- Get it